Problems with Potholes?

Highways problems such as potholes, flooding, overgrown vegetation, fallen trees, damaged kerbs, footpaths and verges can be reported on-line to West Sussex County Council (WSCC). 

You can set up an account or you can file a report without logging in:

See file a report about potholes.


Alternatively, the WSCC Roads and Transport Team telephone number is 01243 642105.

You can also report problems anywhere in the country.  See