- Freedom of Information Act 2000 (as amended by the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012)
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005
- Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community regulations 2009
- Sections 25 and 26 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 which provides rights for persons to inspect a local authority’s accounting records and supporting documentation, and to make copies of them.
The code requires local authorities in England to publish the following information quarterly:
Expenditure Exceeding £500
Government Procurement Card transactions
Additionally, local authorities are required to publish the following information annually:
Local Authority Land
Social Housing Assets
Grants to Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Organisations
Trade Union Facility Time
Harting Parish Council complies with the requirements of the code by publishing the information on this website. Hard copies are available on request from the Parish Council office.
Full details of the code can be found here Local Government Transparency Code 2015