This council was elected in May 2019 to serve a four- year term. The Councillors have set out their aims and objectives:
- To carry out statutory requirements to maintain public spaces, footpaths and byways
- To undertake statutory responsibilities with transparency efficacy and integrity.
- To agree and implement an Emergency Crisis Plan to ensure the parish council is able to respond appropriately in the event of a public emergency
- To commission a new Parish Council website to improve public communication methods and ensure accessibility for disabled users.
- Hold monthly drop-in sessions to enable residents to raise issues or request assistance.
- Canvas and survey the parish to understand issues of concern to residents
- Encourage residents to sign up for regular communication with Parish Council via email.