All legal limits on social contact have now been to removed.
Covid-secure guidance will remain part of our lives
- Hands – Face- Space
- Meet outdoors where possible
- Get tested when needed
- Get vaccinated when offered
HOW TO GET HELP IN HARTING?
Following the lifting of social distancing guidelines and lockdown restrictions, The Parish Council Emergency group (PCEG) has been suspended. We thank all of our wonderful ‘buddies’ for their help and support for the community.
If you are self isolating and need help please Contact Us via this website or call the Parish Council on 07787 651701
WEST SUSSEX COMMUNITY HUB
Community Hub here for you
|The West Sussex Community Hub provides help to those who need support.
You can contact the Community Hub in confidence by calling 033 022 27980 or by completing the online form.
The Hub will be open seven days a week between 8am-8pm. Please share these details with anyone you know who may need our help.
GET LOCAL UPDATES FROM YOUR DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCIL
Latest news about the pandemic across the county. See the latest updates from West Sussex County Council
If you have questions or need more help find out what support is available from Chichester District Council
HOW TO STAY SAFE
- Wash Your Hands frequently.
- Observe social distancing with people you do not share a home with.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if anyone you share a home with has symptoms.
- Wear a face covering when you are in enclosed spaces with other people