As the number of Covid-19 cases continues to rise in this area and within our community remember the guidance on how to keep safe and stay well
- Wash Your Hands frequently.
- Observe social distancing with people you do not share a home with.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if anyone you share a home with has symptoms.
- Wear a face covering when you are in enclosed spaces with other people
If you are in protective isolation or are self-isolating and need help please let us know.
- Contact your PCEG ‘buddy’,
- Contact Us via this website
- call the Parish Council on 07787 651701
We can help with emergency shopping, prescription collection and general support.
We are here to help
For more information see our page on Covid-19